SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES TRIP TO TURKANA COUNTY
Students from the School of Social Sciences from ICS College, The Best College in Kenya took an 8 day, social and educational trip to Turkana County from 1st to 8th Dec 2018.The students attended various events, did various activities and toured tourist sites in that expansive County.The students visited;
- Turkana County Assembly
- Lake Turkana
- Kakuma Refugee Camp
- Friends of Turkana which supports the locals with food, water, building of shelter etc
- The Red Cross Society
- KEFRI Research Nursery in Turkana
- Went for Tree Planting at The County Commissioners Compound
Join us now for the ongoing Intake and get Sponsorship in terms of a free 3G 7inch Android 4.4 Tablet plus Free Computer Course and a new T-SHIRT!!!We have six major schools namely the School of Hospitality & Languages, School of Beauty & Fashion Design, School of Media Studies, School of ICT & Engineering, School of Business and School of Social SciencesEnrol with us today at any of our campuses in NAIROBI, KISUMU, NAKURU, MOMBASA and ELDORETOUR DECEMBER 2018 INTAKE IS ONGOING!!#ICSCollege #ICSDecemberIntake
HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER
- Call/Whatsapp/SMS 0722 857455
- Apply online on our website www.ics.ac.ke/apply-online
- Use Facebook inbox (Message section)
- Send your query below this Post
- Visit our NAIROBI Head Office at Stanbank House, 3rd Floor, Moi Avenue, Next to Kenya National Archives, (Mr. Price building), NAIROBI.
- Visit our MOMBASA Branch at Mombasa Trade Centre (Formerly Ambalal House) 3rd Floor, Nkurumah Road, Opp Electricity House, MOMBASA.
- Visit our ELDORET Branch located at Tiryo Sugarland Plaza (Formerly Uchumi House) 4th floor, Oloo Street, ELDORET TOWN CBD.