Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, ICS College.
The manufacturing and service industry in Kenya requires trained personnel in the mechanical engineering sector. They include Engineers, Technicians, Plant operators, Mechanics among other operators. They should have the technical know-how and hands on skills to operate the heavy machinery and equipment.
Our program is tailored to have both the theoretical and practical lessons to ensure we produce a holistic graduate in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Principles
- Mathematics I
- Engineering Drawing I
- Vehicle Technology
- Materials and Workshop Technology
- Information Communication Technology
- Communication Skills
- Industrial Organization and Management
- Strength of Materials & Mechanics of Machines
- Mathematics II
- Engine Technology & Vehicle Bodywork
- Engineering Drawing II
Course Duration: 27 months
Exam Body: KNEC
Grade: C- and Above