CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL (CHRP)
ICS College, The Best College in Kenya offers the best professional courses. Human Resource professionals and prospects looking to embark on the Human Resource field are the biggest beneficiaries.
The course is divided into three segments with duration of 6 months per section.
CHRP I & II
CHRP I is divided into levels one (1) and two (2). This is for the entry level HR professional without any HR background as well as those already working in the HR profession but with no relevant qualifications.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Aggregate C+ (Minimum grade of C in English and Mathematics)
- Have equivalent/relevant qualifications subject to approval by the Examinations Board (HRMPEB)
For candidates completing the CHRP Level I, they must undertake a workplace attachment exercise that will be supervised by both the training institution as well as the host organization. At the end of the attachment, the candidate has to submit a workplace attachment report to the training institution.
Once candidates are successful in undertaking the two levels, then they qualify to progress to the higher levels of Human Resource Training.
NB: To qualify for CHRP II, one has:-
- To be a holder of CHRP I certificate or
- Diploma/ A bachelor’s degree in HR and related disciplines.
It comprises of levels three (3) and four (4).
This comprises of levels Five (5) and six (6). It’s a progressive course to advanced HR knowledge and skills necessary for managing human resources tasks and responsibilities at a middle and top level of HR.
Our June Intake is commencing on 3rd June 2019. Please Join us now or register for any other future intake and get Sponsorship in terms of a free 3G 7inch Android 4.4 Tablet plus Free Computer Course and a new T-SHIRT!!!
We have six major schools namely the School of Hospitality & Languages, School of Beauty & Fashion Design, School of Media Studies, School of ICT & Engineering, School of Business and School of Social Sciences.
Enrol with us today at any of our campuses in NAIROBI, KISUMU, NAKURU, MOMBASA, ELDORET and THIKA
OUR MAY 2019 INTAKE IS ONGOING!!
HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER;
1. Call/SMS 0722 857455,
2. WhatsApp 0728022700 and 0746616268 CHAT with us NOW by clicking on this link. https://wa.me/254746616268
3. Apply online on our website www.ics.ac.ke/apply-online
4. Use Facebook inbox (Messenger)
5. Visit our NAIROBI Head Office at Stanbank House, 3rd Floor, Moi Avenue, Next to Kenya National Archives, (Mr. Price building), NAIROBI.
6. Visit our MOMBASA Branch at Mombasa Trade Centre (Formerly Ambalal House) 3rd Floor, Nkurumah Road, Opp Electricity House, MOMBASA.
7. Visit our KISUMU Branch located at MEGA PLAZA 10th floor, along Oginga Odinga Road, Lake View Tower, Opposite University of Nairobi. Kisumu City CBD.
8. Visit Our ELDORET Branch located at Tiryo Sugarland Plaza (Formerly UCHUMI) 4th floor, Oloo Street, ELDORET Town.
9. Visit Our NAKURU Branch located at TOWER ONE 5th Floor, Moi Road, Next to Posta Kenya, Nakuru Town CBD.
10. Visit our THIKA Branch located at THIKA BUSINESS CENTER 7th FLOOR (Above NAIVAS Supermarket), Commercial Street, THIKA Town.
Share on WhatsApphttps://wa.meApply Online-ICS College,The Best College in Kenyahttps://www.ics.ac.ke
Distance learning, full-time, evening, Part-time, Saturday’s classes Available
NB: Our students sit for exams from recognized exam bodies which qualifies them to join any public or private local and international universities
EXAM BODIES: KNEC, KASNEB, ABMA, Cambridge International College, ABE, NASCOP, ICDL, INTEL, JP, among others.