CERTIFICATE IN SALES & MARKETING
This course is designed to provide students with:
• An understanding of the environment within which all businesses operate and the ways in which different organizations are structured.
• A working knowledge of the principles and practice of selling and an understanding of its importance as part of the marketing mix.
• An understanding of the marketing concept and an appreciation of how the marketing function is organized.
The course also provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to enable them to perform adequately in any single functional area of marketing. Our competent and friendly tutors will ensure a one on one interaction with the students so as to be able to improve their sales and marketing skills.
Craft Certificate In Sales & Marketing (Module I)
• Principles & Practice Of Selling
• Principles & Practice Of Marketing
• Communication Skills
• Information Communication Technology
• Entrepreneurship Project
• Book Keeping And Accounts
Craft Certificate In Sales & Marketing (Module II)
• Consumer Behaviour
• Introduction To Law
• Business Plan
• Research Project
• Course Duration: 12 months
• Exam Body:KNEC