Our College’s Computerized Accounting Certificate is program designed to give students a basic knowledge of accounting. The program of study for the Computerized Accounting Certificate focuses primarily on teaching students the core requirements of accounting. This program is recommended for both those individuals who want to brush up on their accounting skills and those individuals who wish to learn the basics of accounting in a short amount of time.
We at East Africa Institute of Certified studies help students bridge the gap between manual and computerized accounting systems with students gaining hands-on experience and expertise with basic and mid-range accounting systems. This experience will provide graduates with viable entry into and/or advancement in the accounting job market with both large and small organizations.
- Communication skills
- Introduction to Accounting
- Basic keyboard and typing skills
- Word processing using MS word
- Spreadsheets Fundamentals
- Data base Management using Ms Access
- Computer Applications for Accounting I (quick books, Sage 50 accounts, pastel partner 2009 Basics).
- Duration: 3 months
- Exam Body: JP International