ICS COLLEGE: MEDIA PRACTICALS-NAKURU CAMPUS
ICS College Nakuru Campus media students had their weekly practicals.Media gives a future life to students and those who are willing to pursue the course.
It is a very powerful tool of disseminating information and filtering before informing the public. Each media class consist of practical’s which every student should be familiar with.
At ICS College the best college in Kenya ensure that our students have practical classes so as to actualize what they learnt in class.
We have six major schools namely the School of Hospitality & Languages, School of Beauty & Fashion Design, School of Media Studies, School of ICT & Engineering, School of Business and School of Social Sciences.
Our November intake is ongoing. Please Join us now or register for any other future intake and get Sponsorship in terms of a free 3G 7inch Android 4.4 Tablet plus Free Computer Course and a new T-SHIRT!!!
HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER;
1. Call/SMS 0722 857455,
2. WhatsApp 0728022700 and 0746616268 CHAT with us NOW by clicking on this link. https://wa.me/254746616268
3. Apply online on our website
4. Use Facebook inbox (Messenger)
5. Visit our NAIROBI Head Office at Stanbank House, 3rd Floor, Moi Avenue, Next to Kenya National Archives, (Mr. Price building), NAIROBI.
6. Visit our MOMBASA Branch at Mombasa Trade Centre (Formerly Ambalal House) 3rd Floor, Nkurumah Road, Opp Electricity House, MOMBASA.
7. Visit our KISUMU Branch located at MEGA PLAZA 10th floor, along Oginga Odinga Road, Lake View Tower, Opposite University of Nairobi. Kisumu City CBD.
8. Visit Our ELDORET Branch located at Tiryo Sugarland Plaza (Formerly UCHUMI) 4th floor, Oloo Street, ELDORET Town.
9. Visit Our NAKURU Branch located at TOWER ONE 5th Floor, Moi Road, Next to Posta Kenya, Nakuru Town CBD.
10. Visit our THIKA Branch located at THIKA BUSINESS CENTER 7th FLOOR (Above NAIVAS Supermarket), Commercial Street, THIKA Town.
Share on WhatsApp https://wa.me Apply Online-ICS College,The Best College in Kenya
NB: Our students sit for exams from recognized exam bodies which qualifies them to join any public or private local and international universities